This weekend was an especially exciting one (if you think nepotism and politics are hot). From my count, we are now at eight Presidential contenders (with three added in the last 72 hours), as if there is something special about the middle of January a full year in advance of the New Hampshire Primary. Well... actually there is. It is a full year in advance of the New Hampshire Primary. Therefore, as a service to all my wonderful fans out there, I have compiled a quick cheat sheet for you that should lessen the confusion and get the ball rolling on your opinions just in time for the holidays. Now remember this is completely non-partisan (as usual) . Joe Biden - Senator from Delaware . Dammit Joe, I like you. Nonetheless, I can’t help but feel as though you have no chance. Your doing great things for the most boring state in the union though. Keep it up Sam Brownback - Senator from Kansas - He likes to call himself a “compassionate conservative”… y...
Comments