Back in the saddle again...


As part of my 2020 resolutions (not really but typing anything like this in January feels like one), I've decided to start using my Blogger account again and start saying all the things I've been forgetting to quickly to post on Twitter or all the things that make me laugh to myself in the car.
Why not? I'm not popular enough on Twitter to get any sort of conversations going about the craziness I post. Facebook is DEAD (to me), and there so much crazy in the world that I might as well reopen my old blog and start saying something again.

So here we are "The Feed 2.0". New Year, New Goals, Same ol' mindgrapes.

However; with one small caveat this time around. I'm going to (try to) keep things a lighter. Sure, I'll still dig into the political and social morays of 2020, but I'm also going to start keeping track of some of the thousands of movies and old media in my library, which for lack of explanation has grown to over 3000 titles.
What a difference 14 years makes, right?
Over 3000 movie and TV titles in the library. This library (as I call it) started out (as most of my endeavors) a hobby. A way for me to have anything at my fingertips at any time.
Haven't you ever wanted to watch Deconstructing Harry at 3am on a rainy Tuesday morning?
Well, when you've got an ADD-addled brain like mine, THC in the refrigerator and a kick-ass case of insomnia, the thought crosses your mind on more than a couple occasions.

So I decided to create a computer system which holds all of it.
Movies (Domestic *US*, International, Silent, Animated, Exploitative... you name it, we've got it somewhere)
Game Shows
Television Shows (if you don't craze every episode of Ab Fab, maybe this isn't the place for you)
Documentaries (how many times have you seen Ken Burns' Jazz, was once enough? Not for me...)
You name it, the library has something in it for you.

Now, while the library is rather large (12TB at the moment), it's not going to get any smaller as I go on this journey, of consumption, I'm still going to be adding more titles and features as I can.

There are over 100 years of films and television out there. Most of it isn't worth putting my thoughts on the web about, but, I do believe there maybe something of value for someone, somewhere, doing something. And if not, thats cool too. The Feed has always been open and free (it's on Blogger duh) Consume or Ignore all you want. It's going to be a great year of goodies.

Peace
*Feeder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX News ... Still Unfunny

How to blow 145 Billion!

and Mitt Romney is still an inchorent ass