Do you remeber your First Time?

I just noticed something - Are my posts somewhat “left-leaning”? Come on don’t be shy, tell me. Do I sound like Angela Davis’ and Howard Dean’s love child? I don’t want to; really, I want to take this timeout to stress that, the GOP is not entirely filled with alcoholic pedophiles, which would rather line their pockets with our money, than use our money to better our lives. I don’t want to say that. People like Lincoln Chaffee, Tom Coburn, Jon Kyl, Kay Bailey Hutchinson (meow), and John McCain are not bad people. They don’t do bad things, or say even sadder things.
These are the good ones. Along with many more - heck, look at, Al D’Amato.
It’s just that the GOP like the Dam’s need housecleaning. Heck, I’ll be just as happy seeing Rick Santorum leave, as I was seeing Cynthia McKinney get her walking papers (thank you, Georgia). The people in those states need to use the constitution power that our fore-uncles gave us, and use it to clean the spiders from the corners. So please don't I'm all Left-Leaning, I voted for Bob Dole in 1996. I kid you not, it was my first time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX News ... Still Unfunny

How to blow 145 Billion!

and Mitt Romney is still an inchorent ass