Sunday Politicking (10/29/06)

In keeping with the new tradition of Sunday Morning Politics, I want to take the time to go over key house races today. Therefore it's only right that I take the time out and make sure that every nook and cranny is covered. But… there are some problems.

Problem 1, is that most great Congresspeople are leaving the House of Commons for the most prestiguous House of Lords (that's the Senate for all you non-anglophiles out there)

Problem 2, House Races are BOOORING! - Who are these people? Do I really care who is winning in the 22nd district of Florida, should I even know who's running? NO!

So how about this – I give you the link, let you look at it for yourself, and make up your own snarkly comments about these millioniares in waiting.

The Coolest Political Map & Link Ever Made!

If your lucky, I'll have more after the Heads stop Talking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX News ... Still Unfunny

How to blow 145 Billion!

and Mitt Romney is still an inchorent ass