Leave my Nickel ALONE !

Look people, this man has done a lot of good and we need to leave him alone (for a little while at least). I don't want to hear anymore snarks about Mr. Spears, World Best-Paid Sperm Bank or Wigger Number 1. I think we should offer K-Fed our heartfelt consolation at the dissolution (or, so it seems) of his marriage. You can tell he really cared about Brittany (keep your remarks to yourself) and his kids. I grew up around many guys that put Mister Federline to shame and I will always have fond memories of all of them.
Like Mr. David Witzel (who I hope that from his name you can picture what he looks like) who showed up at an 8th Grade Picture day wearing a "Too Black, Too Strong" T-Shirt and several years later sold me the most poisonous bag of marijuana ever produced (at a great discount mind you). Now think of David Witzel and the countless other wiggers out there that would love, just to be loved like K-Fed has been over the last two years. Mr. FedEX is now confronted with a choice and I think we all need to keep our starfucking yaps shut, while he and Ms. Spears come to that conclusion. Fed-ex maybe confronted with paying his own child support (for once) and that ain't no laughing matter. What is funny is the fact that somebody (other than Mr. Blacktail himself, QT) actually stuck it to Shar Jackson.

(once again for the Canadians in the audience) QT = Quentin Tarantino
In any event leave my boy alone. He did his duty. He's got a family, and he wants to hold onto them. Wouldn't you?...especially when they look like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX News ... Still Unfunny

How to blow 145 Billion!

and Mitt Romney is still an inchorent ass