CES - Jour Duex

New “Rear Projection Technology” from Panasonic (LIFI). - do we really need more “bulky TV’s or am I just spoiled? It would be nice to never have to worry about burning out that bulb though.

Philips Wireless HDMI - This will be SOOOOO cool, if it works. My skepticism comes from the fact there is a huge majority HDMI compliant devices that don't work together even when hardwired together. Who knows what will happen you introduce wireless into the mix.

Toshiba “affordable” HD-DVD player - Interesting… More on this coming up.

Desktop “Skype” - Why does Ebay, still want to get into the CE market? Don’t they know we don’t want them here. Ever since I downloaded an update for MSN messenger (in 1999) and got to crankcall Canada for free, then was suckered into downloading another update which had me pay to crankcall Canada, I’ve hated VoIP. I don't understand, I pay for broadband, why can't I make PC to POTS (plain old telephone service) calls for free?

More Car Navigation (this time it fits INSIDE the radio). Yeah, Boring, and somewhat idiotic actually. Watch me own one in 6 months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX News ... Still Unfunny

How to blow 145 Billion!

and Mitt Romney is still an inchorent ass